During this week we will be following the full 5 - Day Design Sprint format. We will decide on the scope, sprint challenge and then continue with the 4-hour Design Sprint Kick-Off, where the whole sprint team will join. During the sprint week we will work from our problem (sprint challenge) to a finalized prototype at the end of the week. At the end of the week we will have a finalized prototype, tested with your actual customers or users.
The Design Sprint process is guided by the facilitator and the designer is responsible for the design and prototype.
Proceess of the week
- On Monday, you’ll map out the problem and pick an important place to focus.
- On Tuesday, you’ll sketch competing solutions on paper.
- On Wednesday, you’ll make difficult decisions and turn your ideas into a testable hypothesis.
- On Thursday, you’ll hammer out a high-fidelity prototype.
- Friday, you’ll test it with real live humans.